Modular Column Formwork
- Adjustable Column Panels
- External Corners with Panels
- Fixed & Hinged Corners
- Panels with Conventional stop ends
to form square and rectangular shaped columns.
Adjustable Column Panels
External Corners and Panels
Fixed & Hinged Corners
The use of fixed and hinged corners with standard panels may be used to construct multiple size columns on site. The hinge allows the column to open up without dismantling rendering the column box ready for immediate reuse.
Panels with Conventional Stop Ends
- Clamp on chamfer strips can be used that require no nailing
- High number of re-uses through the robust design
- Height adjustable in 3.0m, 1.5m or 1.0m increments (Not in all designs)
- Maximum permissible concrete pressure 60 kN/m2